Tuesday 4 August 2015

Exchanges and a Sealing!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I'm late this week. We had interviews with our mission president yesterday, so we have p-day today!

So, this week was awesome! It was not a normal week. We had exchanges with the Glastonbury sisters again and that was really awesome, and THEN on Thursday night we drove down to Bridgeport CT to stay with the Bridgeport Sisters, Sister Francis and Sister Smith. I promise there's a good reason for this..

So we stayed there on Thursday night, and then on Friday, we switched companions for the day. I went with Sister Smith, and Sister Hansen went with Sister Francis. They stayed in Bridgeport, and Sister Smith and I headed to the Boston Temple. We went to the temple to be there for the sealing of two amazing people in the Greenfield Branch, Lee and Anthony! They got baptised this time last year when Sister Morgan was serving there. It was SUCH an amazing day. It was so incredible to see them get sealed, and to witness them taking this huge step in their lives!

All the Sisters with Lee and Anthony!
Also, speaking of Sister Morgan...or should I say Hannah? She was there! It was SO awesome to see my old companion since she's been home!



After that wonderful Friday, we headed back to our area and had a wonderful weekend! Church on Sunday was amazing! Our Ward Mission Leader bore his testimony and challenged both me and Sister Hansen to bear our testimonies. We rose to the challenge, and had a wonderful experience. I know that when we bear our testimonies of the restored gospel, our testimonies grow! I love the gospel so much!!!

Yesterday was also an amazing day. We had interviews with President Miller, and every time we meet with him I just get more and more of a spiritual confirmation that he is here for a great purpose and he has so much good to bring to our lives. He is an inspired man. I'm so excited for T-texts this Friday. Sister Hansen will be going home, so I'm also super nervous! Pray for me!! :P 

Last p-day we went to ESPN! We got to see how everything works! I still don't know anything about sports though ...



I love you all SO SO much!!
Sorry this is shorter than usual. 

Love,
Sister Rebekah Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment